- In the box
- Software requirements
- TIPS: Sensor placement
- Room measurement
- 2D setup guide: configuration
- 2D setup guide: dashboard
In the box
The following items will be in your NodeNs ZERO box:
- A NodeNs ZERO sensor.
- A power supply unit (PSU) connected to the sensor. Note: the PSU can be detached by first removing the smaller enclosure lid, and then unplugging the connector. A replacement PSU must operate at 5V, ≥3A and have a centre-positive 2.1 mm barrel-jack connector.
- RaspberryPi ZeroW (optional) A Raspberry-pi may be included in one of the NodeNs ZERO boxes. This can be powered by a micro-USB cable. The power supply (not included) should operate at 5V ≥2A
- 3M wall stickers
- Sensor version and sensor mac address sticker.
The NodeNs sensors use Wi-Fi to transmit data to a sensing platform, or to the Cloud. The most efficient way of doing this is through a GATEWAY device, which will serve as an interface between the sensors and the external ports.
In order to access the sensor data from a local PC, it is recommended that you pre-install the following software packages: